In fact, there’s no evidence that Russian operatives manipulated or cast ONE fraudulent vote.
So where’s the outrage about plain old American voter fraud?
There is no outrage by the biased mainstream media because they do not want to bring any attention to voter fraud. Fraudulent voters are friends of “the swamp!”
99.999% of fraudulent votes are cast for Democrat/Liberal candidates. (That’s my own unscientific number, but until someone can show me numbers otherwise, I’m sticking with it!)
Are you starting to get the connections to our Democrat friends?
Illegal immigrant convicted criminals protected at the expense of U.S. citizens.
Illegal immigrants voting in our elections.
Illegal, illegal, illegal, illegal!
As usual, the Democrats are more than happy to drag our Constitution and our government processes through the mud whenever it can help their corrupt cause somehow.
So, what are we talking about here? Let’s take a look.
Based on a study, cited by the Washington Times, Hillary Clinton benefited to the tune of 834,381 non-citizen votes in the 2016 election.
If they’re admitting over 800,00 you know it was probably three, four or five times that!)
Based on national polling by a consortium of universities (And which way do universities typically lean?), 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult non-citizens in the U.S. voted in November.
(What!? Now we’re up to 20 million illegal adult non-citizens! That would extrapolate out to 30 or 40 million non-citizens including non-adults! This problem is worse than I thought!)
(And you’re expecting me to believe that only 6.4 percent of these illegals voted in the 2016 election? No, only 6.4 percent ADMITTED to voting in the 2016 election. Considerably more actually did vote. And they voted more than once probably!)
Let’s stop a minute to reflect. Let’s picture in our heads some Democrat, lecturing us about how important the vote is, and how important it is that “every voice be heard.”
Ok, that’s enough. If you think about it too long you’ll start to feel ill.
According to The New York Times, President Trump’s electoral-integrity commission has found that that large-scale illegal voting swung a pivotal Senate election in 2016. Kris Kobach, the commission’s vice chairman, called it “highly likely” that the election of Maggie Hassan, New Hampshire’s Democratic candidate for the Senate, was “stolen through voter fraud.” He said it was “possible” that Hillary Clinton’s narrow victory in the state was the result of illegal voting, too.
Mr. Kobach’s evidence for these claims is that 5,313 people who voted in New Hampshire in 2016 do not actually reside in the state. The theory is that these voters came over the border, or were even bused in, from neighboring Democratic strongholds like Massachusetts or Vermont.
Mrs. Clinton won New Hampshire by 2,736 votes, or 0.3 percentage points. Ms. Hassan’s margin was slimmer, 1,017 votes out of nearly 750,000 cast.
Are you ready for some more?
The Heritage Foundation has nicely laid out the different types of voter fraud lurking out there. There are many ways for criminals to steal votes and change the outcome of an election. These include:
- Impersonation fraud at the polls: Voting in the name of other legitimate voters and voters who have died, moved away, or lost their right to vote because they are felons, but remain registered.
- False registrations: Voting under fraudulent voter registrations that either use a phony name and a real or fake address or claim residence in a particular jurisdiction where the registered voter does not actually live and is not entitled to vote.
- Duplicate voting: Registering in multiple locations and voting in the same election in more than one jurisdiction or state.
- Fraudulent use of absentee ballots: Requesting absentee ballots and voting without the knowledge of the actual voter; or obtaining the absentee ballot from a voter and either filling it in directly and forging the voter’s signature or illegally telling the voter who to vote for.
- Buying votes: Paying voters to cast either an in-person or absentee ballot for a particular candidate.
- Illegal “assistance” at the polls: Forcing or intimidating voters—particularly the elderly, disabled, illiterate, and those for whom English is a second language—to vote for particular candidates while supposedly providing them with “assistance.”
- Ineligible voting: Illegal registration and voting by individuals who are not U.S. citizens, are convicted felons, or are otherwise not eligible to vote.
- Altering the vote count: Changing the actual vote count either in a precinct or at the central location where votes are counted.
- Ballot petition fraud: Forging the signatures of registered voters on the ballot petitions that must be filed with election officials in some states for a candidate or issue to be listed on the official ballot.
AND BELIEVE ME, OUR DEMOCRAT FRIENDS USE ALL OF THESE AND PROBABLY OTHERS WE HAVEN’T EVEN HEARD OF YET!
The Heritage Foundation’s Voter Fraud Database contains a sampling of voter fraud cases from across the country, all of which have resulted in either a criminal conviction or an overturned election. The database is not representative of the full scope of the problem, however. Unfortunately, too often voter fraud goes undetected, and when it is discovered, overburdened prosecutors seldom choose to prosecute these cases.
The Heritage Foundation’s Voter Fraud database has a total of 1,132 proven instances of election fraud on file.
Americans should be alarmed. These entries represent irrefutable evidence that fraud has impacted elections in 47 states, and across all levels of government.
Worse still, these cases are, of course, just the tip of America’s election fraud iceberg.
And remember which political party is AGAINST requiring IDs when voting? Of course it would be the Democrats.
Again, remember, the last word in Democrats is “rats!”
Knowing all of this now makes President Trump’s victory even more impressive. Can you imagine how big of a margin President Trump actually beat Hillary by?
Leave a Reply