The emperor (the biased mainstream media) has no clothes on! Again!

The liberal biased mainstream media just won’t give up!

According to a recent Monmouth University poll, 77% of people believe the mainstream media engages in reporting fake news. Wow, just think about that.  That’s three out of every four people!  And the other 23% either don’t understand English, don’t have a TV or don’t watch the news.

But yet the biased mainstream media continues to manufacture their propaganda disguised as news.   They just don’t get, or don’t care that we get, what they’re up to.

For example, I was reading a recent article by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large.

In this article they refer to a “study by the conservative Media Research Center.”  When do you ever see them preface other polling sources as being liberal?  Exactly.  You don’t.  Case closed.  Bias exposed….again.

Anyway, be that as it may, this article referred to a study made by The Media Research Center, which claimed that 91% of the nightly news coverage on President Trump was negative.

My initial thought was, “Only 91%?” I guess I would have to challenge anyone to show me the 9% of positive coverage.  The other 9% must really just be neutral coverage, that wasn’t necessarily negative. That would make more sense.

This article was really a response to a tweet from President Trump that read:

“The Fake News is working overtime. Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative (Fake). Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials?”

Here’s my advice, Mr. President, for what it’s worth.

The daily press briefings have turned into a game of “gotcha” for most of the correspondents there.   And they are so aggressive, rude and downright nasty.  Most of them are more interested in making news with their questions than with getting any real information from the administration.  I truly feel bad for your Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders.

Rather than taking away any credentials, I would change the whole format. I would have the correspondents submit their questions in writing before the briefing, then Sarah could choose which questions she felt were worth addressing, and she could prepare her answers as well.

Nowhere is it written that the Press Secretary has to serve as the Press’ punching bag for a half hour every day.

You can’t change the players, but you can change the game.

negative about trump

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: